ON-CALL Van Driver
To provide part-time transportation for the guests of Family Promise of Lorain County.
Team: Participation in the functioning of Family Promise by affirming and assisting staff.
Reports Directly to Executive Director
- Transport families from local congregations to the Day Center in 15-passenger van
- Ensure vehicle is adequately fueled
- Report maintenance concerns to Executive Director
- Provide Day Center coverage by answering telephones and enforcing established policies and procedures
- Assist Housing Service Program walk-in clients as needed
- Light cleaning of office space as assigned
- Light office maintenance: moving small boxes, shoveling steps and walkway, taking garbage to dumpster, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
For insurance reasons, drivers must be at least 26 years old, have a good driving record and be willing to complete a background check. Individual should be able to lift at least 20 pounds and climb stairs.
On Call Hours
To be set by Executive Director, based on guest need. Must be available some days from approximately 5:00am to 9:00am and 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
If you are interested, please send your resume to
Lois Pozega, Executive Director